Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada

In case of an emergency abroad contact consular services 24/7 (call collect from most countries):


Registration of Canadians Abroad

If you’re traveling abroad, sign up for the Registration of Canadians Abroad services.  Registration enables Foreign Affairs Canada to reach you in case of an emergency abroad, such as an earthquake or civil unrest, or inform you about an emergency at home.

Sign up online:

Public Health Agency of Canada –> Up-to-date travel health information

Embassies & Consulates Of The World

World Clock Time Zone

Bank of Canada Currency Exchange

Vides International

Vides U.S.A.

Don Bosco Preventive System

Life of Don Bosco

Don Bosco In The Missions Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *